#BALMAIN MUSIC FESTIVAL| PRACTICAL INFORMATION
Come to the Jardin des Plantes on 21 June 2019 for the first edition of the #BALMAIN MUSIC FESTIVAL.
To organise your arrival and make the most of this event, see below for all of the practical information, and if you have any questions please contact us directly at this address: SS20@BALMAIN.FR
•ACCESS TO THE JARDIN DES PLANTES
- Entry only through the entrance on 26 Rue Buffon, 75005 Paris
- Doors open from 6.30pm until 10pm.
- Doors close at 11.30pm
- Please print the ticket you received by email in A4 format
- You must present valid ID (over 18s only)
CASHLESS: YOUR ELECTRONIC WALLET
- All on-site payments must be made using a “cashless” bracelet.
- Food trucks and snack vendors are available on-site
- Several partners such as Puma, Cyril Lignac, La Perle, Bagnard, Stohrer, Alter Food, Hxouse, Mandarin Oriental, Urban Act and (RED) will also be present.
- The first set will begin at 8pm by artists from the Red Bull Academy.
- The Spring 2020 Menswear Fashion Show and a live set will then take place between 9pm and 9.30pm.
- After, a series of concerts performed by international artists will follow until 11.30pm.
INFORMATION FOR YOUR SECURITY:
• Bags are permitted, but not suitcases.
• A routine and obligatory search will take place before your entry to the festival site.
• Pat-downs and bag checks will be carried out in the screening perimeters.
• Anyone who refuses to take part in these procedures will be banned from accessing the event.
• Any object considered to be dangerous will be confiscated by our security teams prior to entry.
• Unauthorised objects: drinks, food, baggage, weapons, explosive, flammable or volatile substances, pyrotechnics, candles, sharp, pointed or blunt objects, penknives and knives, objects that can be used as a projectile, non-retractable
#BALMAIN MUSIC FESTIVAL V1 | TICKET OFFICE
INFORMATION: TICKETS ARE SOLD OUTBilletterie Weezevent
Underlining once again the unique intertwining of music and Rousteing’s singular style, Balmain is pleased to announce that its upcoming men’s fashion week presentation will form part of Paris’ annual all-night music celebration, la Fête de la Musique, on June 21st. The event—as much concert as runway—will be held at an ephemeral festival location to be constructed inside the French capital’s historic, 384-year-old Jardin des Plantes.
As Balmain’s Creative Director Olivier Rousteing often explains, he cannot conceive of separating his fashion from the melodies that inspire him and the beats that push him forward at each step of the creative process. Season after season, music’s icons, messages and moods translate into key component of Balmain’s collections, while today’s most talented artists are often the focus of the house’s campaigns and collaborations.
In addition to Balmain, the list of partners behind this special celebration includes among others Puma, Cyril Lignac, La Perle, Bagnard, Stohrer, Alter Food, Hxouse, le Mandarin Oriental, Urban Act and (RED), the nonprofit organization that raises critical awareness and funds for the Global Fund to fight AIDS.
Reflecting Rousteing’s desire to democratize and modernize fashion, Balmain aims to invite as many members of the Balmain Army as possible to the celebration. 1,500 tickets to the event will be available, free of charge, on June 7th at 12pm. Festival attendees will be asked to join Rousteing and Balmain in their support of (RED). Guests’ donations, as well as proceeds from the sales of limited-edition Balmain festival merchandise, and food and drink offerings onsite, will support (RED)’s fight to end AIDS.